- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Xynteo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for one of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We also use pixels from LinkedIn and Twitter to monitor where traffic is coming from. If you would like to opt-out of this, please reach out.
How will we use your data?
Xynteo collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Xynteo securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Xynteo will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like..
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Xynteo from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Xynteo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org