- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Xynteo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for one of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We also use pixels from LinkedIn and Twitter to monitor where traffic is coming from. If you would like to opt-out of this, please reach out.
How will we use your data?
Xynteo collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Xynteo securely stores your data at Bytemark, a ISO 27001 certified UK data centre with locations in Manchester, Leeds, York and London.
Xynteo will keep your personal identification information for seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using secure and permanent deletion methods, carried out by Bytemark.
The collected data from job applications will be used solely for the selection process. This process may include the following:
- Verification of information shared by candidates with Xynteo;
- Reference checks;
- Assessment of the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for;
- Communication concerning the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, WhatsApp);
- Filling out questionnaires and tests;
- Fulfilling legal regulations.
After your application, you may request its export or deletion at any time by emailing Privacy@xynteo.com. You may ask for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, or fully delete your profile.
Your personal data will be saved until the end of the selection for the open position which you have applied for, unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like..
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Xynteo from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact Privacy@xynteo.com
What are your data protection rights?
Xynteo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Privacy@xynteo.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Privacy@xynteo.com