Europe Delivers leaders shared thoughts in first of our 2020 series of roundtables.
On 3 June 2020, Europe Delivers held a virtual roundtable bringing together partners, key allies and friends. Convened by Xynteo, the session saw CEOs and senior executives from Scania, Yara, DB Schenker, DNV GL, Shell, Hindustan Unilever and EDP exchange views with the Prime Minister of Norway, Erna Solberg on how to recover better.
This roundtable marks the first in a series of gatherings, and was moderated by Saya Snow Kitasei, Managing Director at Xynteo. We were honoured to engage the key leaders from the above companies;
- Osvald Bjelland, CEO, Xynteo
- Harry Brekelmans, Projects & Technology Director and member of the executive committee, Shell
- Remi Eriksen, Group President and CEO, DNV GL
- Henrik Henriksson, President and CEO, Scania and Chair, Europe Delivers
- Svein Tore Holsether, President and CEO, Yara and Co-Chair, Europe Delivers
- Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- António Mexia, CEO, EDP Energias de Portugal
- Jochen Thewes, CEO, DB Schenker
They debated how businesses can collaborate better with each other, government and civil society, to move Europe through the crisis of Covid-19 crisis and beyond, to a growth model fit to solve the deep challenges of our time.
Throughout the discussion, three themes were in focus:
Theme 1: Two-horizon leadership
Theme 2: Inclusion at the heart of recovery:
Theme 3: From individual acts to accelerated systems collaboration
To learn more or get involved, visit our Europe Delivers hub or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org